- View the apartment by contacting the Superintendent.
- Review the Requirements Page.
- Submit the Residential & Guarantor Applications.
- Submit the release form for Applicant & Guarantor.
- Submit your Application Fees.
- Submit all required documentation.
To rent an apartment you must provide all personal information as required on the Applications.
Guarantors are required for all applicants.
Applicant and Guarantor must provide income information and have quality credit.
Applicant must meet gross income of a minimum of four (4) times the annual rent.
Guarantor must meet gross income of a minimum of eight (8) times the annual rent,
There is a non-refundable application/credit check fee of $100 for each applicant and $80 for the guarantor.
- Photo ID
- Six (6) consecutive pay stubs
- Letter of employment or, if employed for a short period, a letter of offer from the employer.
- Three (3) months of checking and savings bank statements.
- First two (2) pages of the 1040 tax form from the previous year.
All documents can be submitted by fax to (212) 463-9988, or email to email@example.com.
In case of additional paperwork needed, you will be contacted from our office.
Fill in all personal, landlord, employer and personal references information.
Check Authorization Box for obtaining information.
Fill in all personal, landlord (if applicable) and employer information.
Please sign the release form, print and fax to (212)463-9988.